CHEMISTRY IS THE
BASIS OF OUR
IS THE BASIS OF
The Allter Lab offers you capabilities to analyse, develop, and research existing and/or new coating ingredients, corrosion prevention solution and other materials which make a difference. Chemistry is the basis of our laboratory. The team has extensive experience in the fields of paint and coating chemistry. The lab has a wide range of state-of-the-art equipment. Allter Lab continues to invest in new analytical techniques and equipment for corrosion such as microbiological induced corrosion and hydrogen induced corrosion.
• Visualisation by stereo microscope (200 x), only direct observation
• Particle distribution and control by sieving by Alpine air jet sieving
liquids and particles.
• Drying in oven
• Drying with IR
• ACID-BASE TITRATION • ASH CONTENT • FLASH POINT VIA OPEN CUP • UV/VIS • ANALYZER • REFRACTION INDEX VIA ABBE’S METHOD
- Gas chromatography with FID detection
- Gas chromatography with Mass Spectrometer detection; huge data base for tracing unknown components
- Liquid chromatography with Diode array detection (UV)
- Atomic Absorption Spectrometer for most elements on ppb level via Flame AAS, Graphite oven furniture AAS and AAS Hydride system.
- Sulphur and Chlorine measurement in liquids and gases with detection level as low as 20 ppb.
- Nitrogen analyses with Kjeldahl.
- Ion-determination as Sulphate, Sulphite, Chloride, Ammonia, Nitrate, Nitrite, general water analyses, etc.